Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trouble Maker

Lia has been getting her two-year-old self in a little bit of trouble lately.

During the chaos of Presley's blessing Lia snuck into our bedroom and got into my body cream. She used almost the whole jar on her face- silly kid!!

Yesterday I was getting ready with Lia in the room- she was on the bed watching a show. I heard the cat cry outside to come in and went to let him in and by the time I got back to my room Lia had opened my mascara, applied it, and put the lid back on. When I caught her she said, "Mom, I just wanted to share with you"!!! She is a hoot!! The funny thing is that she kinda did a good job getting it on her eyelashes!!

2 comments:

Lindy said...

so cute!! I just love it when they get into everything. Okay, later I love it when I can look back and laugh, when I am actually dealing with it (like now) it's not so funny.

Me in a nut shell said...

That is so dang cute... you get anxious to not get too mad, but then also to lenient, because then they think it is ok to go in your makeup drawer, and then you find your lipstick all over you cream rug.... I wouldn't be talking from experience now would I? ;)