Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Blessed Day

Today my amazing husband blessed our sweet new baby girl. He gave her the most incredible blessing and I am so thankful for him and the wonderful father he is to our girls. Thank you to all the friends and family that came- we really love you!!!
I thought I would try to get Lia's hair to curl, but unfortunately she was cursed with my hair and it just won't curl. Anyway here is a pic of her in her curlers.

My mom made both the girls dresses for this special day. Here is Lia in her new dress.

Presley's dress was so beautiful- thanks again mom :)

Our perfect little Presley Kristine Decker

6 comments:

Me in a nut shell said...

That is so funny aobut her hair! You need to try the flat iron trick you taught me! It seemed to work on you. I love her dress. I made my kids one, and I am blessing them all in it, I know even the boys. I just wanted a family heirloom.

Jen & Johnny said...

Presley's dress is amazing!! So sorry we couldn't make it!! I am so glad it was a GREAT day!!!

The Moseley's said...

It was a Blessed day! The girls looked beautiful in their dresses. Taz did an awsome job with the blessing. It was good to see you guys. Thanks for the lunch!

Lindy said...

I know what you mean about the curling hair thing. Hailee and I both have hair that just won't hold the curl. I can curl it and spray it with all kinds of stuff and about a half hour later it is straight. The dresses were so beautiful. It was so great to see you guys.

aubry startin said...

Beautiful girls, I just got your announcement and I LOVE IT!!.

CHATELAINS said...

So why did you not tell me that you where going to bless the baby? Hello I would have came up you NERD!! the girls look beautiful sure do miss you!! love ya xoxo