Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One month old


Our little Presley is already a month old. Where do the days go??? Here are a few things about her:
She has started to fill out and get some chubby cheeks
Her eyes are still dark blue (hopefully they will be green!!!)
She LOVES to nurse. She will take a bottle but she is not happy about it
She doesn't really cry- she just squeals when she is hungry
She is so animated- she pulls the funniest faces
She loves to cuddle- any time she is upset I will lay her on my chest and she snuggles right in and calms down
This month has been tons of fun- by hopefully Baby Wise will kick in and we can all start sleeping through the night soon :)

6 comments:

Penny said...

Thanks for letting me have all those snuggles last weekend. I'm coming back for more this weekend!She is too precious for words!

Jones Fam said...

She is sooooo adorable!

Me in a nut shell said...

It does go by fast huh! I can't beleive McKelle is 2... We really need to go to lunch sometime with the kids.

Well she is beautiful, and I know what you mean about the green eyes, that would be stunning!

CHATELAINS said...

one month thats crazy!! It been that long!! Well she is beautiful i think she looks like you!! love you! miss you and the girls

mommy and me said...

She is so beautiful! I already miss Emmy being that age.. We really should get together sometime! That would be fun. Maybe our husbands could meet if we went to dinner or something. Have a great day!

Stephanie said...

she's way cute. It seems like things are going great. congrats!