Friday, May 2, 2008

A new toy


Daddy looks so cute riding with little Lia

Notice Mommy and Lia are both signing "I love you"- it's her new thing.

I have wanted one of these bike trailers since last summer and was so glad to finally get one. It is so fun to ride around with Lia- not to mention it's a better work out than you would ever think. It's the perfect way to make some sort of effort to "work out" during these last four months of pregnancy. The best thing about it is that it can hold two kids and convert to a stroller!!! Let me know if you are up for a fun bike ride!!
*On a different note: tonight after I got Lia out of the bath I hit my foot on her dresser and she was worried that I was hurt. She said "Mommy kiss me" and gave me a great big kiss then said "Mommy happy now". I just thought that was so cute and wanted to share some of the fun things my almost two year old is saying!!!!

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

How fun I bet it is a great workout

JLH DMB said...

Those bike trailers are so great. I can't believe how good you still look...hotty prego girl. We seriously miss you guys. Lia is so stinking cute. I love that she made you give her a kiss to make you feel better...she is so sweet and smart. I'm coming to teach this thursday, can we come a little early and visit around 2:30 or so??

CHATELAINS said...

I am so glad that you finally got one!! when i come up i get to ride in it!! love ya!!