Sunday, April 27, 2008

My life is changed forever!!


So we all know that I am anal about having my floors clean that is why I have a Dyson and have my own carpet cleaner. Well this is my newest beloved piece of machinery. It's called the Floor Mate and you can get it at any Walmart or Target store. This thing is amazing it vacuums, washes, and dries all your hard floors. Never again will I be on my hands and knees cleaning my floors. I would for sure recommend it to anyone. Thanks Tazzy for this amazing birthday present- sure do love ya!!

2 comments:

Jami said...

what is it?? What is the brand name and where can I get one for myself- sounds great!!!

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Katie I must say I'm jealous becasue I saw these @ Bed Bath and Beyond and we registered for one! I'm glad to see you like it! I hope we get it!