Friday, April 11, 2008

I finally gave in....

And got Lia the cute green gingham Pottery Barn kids chair that matches her room. I have been thinking about it for a while and when I found this one on sale all I had to do is tell Lia to say to Taz, "Daddy, I want it". Boy she sure has him wrapped around her finger he he. Being the clean freak I am- I love that you can take the whole cover off and wash it!!! After we got it home Lia would not get out of it. Here are some pics of the cutest girl in the world and her new chair. P.S. I told Lia to say cheese and this is the face she gave me.




4 comments:

CHATELAINS said...

I love the chair!! was it a good price? I would love to get one for Josie!! lia is so beautiful i hate being so far a way and not get to see her grow up maybe one day will be close!! when we all move to st. george!! love you and your cute little family! give the babies kisses from me!! have taz kiss my little boy!! ha ha!! I still think your having a boy!

Jill said...

So cute! We love having those chairs around the house. The gingham print is darling! Love Lia's "cheese" face, I can't wait to see if your next little girl looks just like her!

jeny said...

I know you don't know me, but we know Taz. Your little girl is super cute. She is a Decker FOR SURE!

Sally said...

Way cute pics! Congrats on the new baby I had no idea! So fun! I need your email because I am going private and want you to still to check out our blog. Post it for me if you want. Thanks!