Thursday, July 24, 2008

Terd in the corner


So Lia is fully potty trained but she is still having a hard time with the pooping in the toilet. Yesterday I put her in her room for a nap and after a minute she was quiet- I thought she had fallen asleep a little too quickly so I decided to check on her. I opened the door and she was standing in the middle of her room and she looked up at me and said "Hey, I need to poop"!! So we hurried to the bathroom and I soon found out that there were no panties on under her dress. I helped her on to the toilet and went back to her room to investigate. My first thoguht was that she had pooped in her panties and taken them off- but there I found her clean panties in her bed. I went back to the bathroom and she looked at me and said, "You happy Mommy? I didn't poop in my panties"!! So I asked her where she did poop and she said, "I pooped in the floor"!!!!! I was shocked and ran back in her room to find a little terd in the corner. I could not help it- I busted up laughing. She was so proud of herself for not pooping in her panties- what a little stinker, literally!!

4 comments:

Penny said...

Well, that little stinker is so cute, how can you get mad a her? Can wait to see her in a week! love you

Heather said...

Oh my gosh....I am laughing hysterically!! That is SO funny! You can't get mad at that. Anyways, are you still planning on a VBAC? Why did you have to have a Csection last time anyways? Email me :)

aubry startin said...

I seriously just laughed out loud. I loved that story. I'm so scared for potty training. I'll need some tips.

Jami said...

that is great! I went to get Brielle from a nap a few months ago and she had taken her panties off and pooped in her crib and was kindly trying to clean it up with her blankets! fun stuff!