Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Girly Rooms

I have been busy these past few weeks getting Lia in her new room and getting the nursery ready. I am finally ready to post a few pics. First is Lia's new room...


This is her new big girl bed. She loves it!! I added the ribbon on the bottom of the bedskirt because I thought it looked to plain. If you look close you can see Pete the Monkey on her bed :)

Her new dresser- it's so cute!!!

This is an old table that I had and painted it black to match. This way when the bed is converted to a full size she will also have a nightstand.

Last is the curtain I made to match her comforter.

So I guess now is the time to reveal that we are going to name our new baby girl Presley Kristine Decker, and here is her room.....


This is the bumper and quilt that Lia used for three months before we moved and I changed her room to pink and green. I love the colors but I hated how much of the lime green the bedskirt and curtain had so... I had my fantastic seamstress mother help me make a new purple bedskirt and coral curtain for her!!! It turned out so cute- I love it. Thanks mom:)


You might not be able to see her name on the wall so look close.

We are so excited to welcome our new little girl in 5 short weeks!!!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe it's only 5 weeks away!!! The rooms look adorable! :) ......my email is Jones.HeatherL@gmail.com :)

Photo By Emilie said...

Darling Darling Darling!!! I can't wait for that little Presley

Jen & Johnny said...

Fun fun fun!!! I'll bet it feels way good to have everything ready!!!! The rooms look darling!!! In no time at all you will be a mommy of 2!!!!!! WOW crazy!!!!!! We are way excited for you guys!!!

Penny said...

Can't wait to see the rooms in person this Saturday. I can't believe you said five "SHORT" weeks. That's pretty good coming from the pregnant one!

JLH DMB said...

Yeah!!! What a darling name!!! And such darling little girly bedrooms! And I'm still laughing about Lia's poopy in the corner! ha ha. He is sooo funny. I miss you guys.

Lindy said...

How exciting!! You are such a great mom, and I can't wait to see little Presley! The girly rooms are beautiful.

heidijogoody said...

The rooms turned out just adorable and I love the name presley for the new baby

Jami said...

cute rooms! I love decorating for little girls!

GretaZelda said...

Taz and Katie I cannot wait to see what the next chapter of the Decker Family entails.:)