Thursday, August 2, 2007

Time for a blog


Well I guess it was about time to start a family blog!! We bought our house in Clearfield in Feb. and have been painting like crazy- but it now looks great! Since we moved in Lia has gone from crawling to walking and now running full speed everywhere she goes! She is now 14 months old- and climbing everything! Taz is still working for Marriott but he is now running the show at the downtown marketing office he also earned his real estate license. I am now a domestic diva staying home with our wild child and loving it!! I look forward to staying in better touch with all of you- oh technology!!!!

3 comments:

Penny said...

Well, that is a pretty cute blog! We need to make a great big Decker blog, all linked together. Can't wait to see that cute little mini Decker soon. Love Grammy D

aubry startin said...

Such a cute Blog! I am going to add your link to mine. This will be great to stay better connected. I love that pic of Lia. Loves

Arin and Troy said...

Oh my gosh Lia is SO CUTE!! She looks so much like Taz it is crazy. I'm so excited you guys have a blog, too! We really do need to get together now that you guys are so close!