Friday, August 24, 2007

DHS 10 year reunion!!

Last weekend we went down to St. George to attend Taz's 10 year Dixie High School reunion!!! I was so honored to be on the arm of the man that held so many titles in 97' starting with "Most Preferred" and "4A state wrestling heavyweight champ" and "Spring Fling King" and "Football Stud"!!!! Basically the hottest guy in school!! He is still just as hot to me- he just has a few more grey hairs!! It was so much fun to see all his friends and their wives that we only get to see a few times a year. Here is to another ten years of greatness!!! I love you Tazzy!

1 comment:

Ty and Holly said...

Yes, I love that you have a blog! I was so excited when I saw your comment. It is so good to hear from you. I have been thinking about you lately. I still have all your school work. Did you want it back? I hardly used it except for Tufts stuff....that was the best help ever! I am happily graduated now though! Anyways, I'll definately add your link to my blog. Yeah! Oh and Lia is so freakin cute! Look at that hair! I have not seen her forever! We should get together for dinner or something. I bet Taz and Ty would get along great :) And Arin and Troy can come too!