Saturday, January 10, 2009

Haircuts

Three outta four Deckers got their hair cut today!! I was the unlucky one who missed out. Here is Lia's before.....


I took her to this super fun place by our house that is for kids only and she loved it. They had games and prizes and it was decorated adorable!!

And here is the after, I was surprised at what a difference it made.

Presley was growing quite the mullet and I decided it was time to let it go. This is her very first little haircut and I was surprised how dark her hair is. After I cut it I placed it in a little baggy to save and held it up to my hair and it is WAY darker than mine!!! Here is her before pic.... you can see the mullet!!

Here is Mommy doing the first haircut!!

And the after... way better!!

Here is a little known fact.... I have cut Tazzy's hair ever since we met!! I only know how to do one cut, but luckily it's the one he likes!! This is the best pic he would give me :)

1 comment:

Henry Family said...

ahh....the baby mullet, you gotta love it. I think that she beats Boston's mullet (of course when she was a baby)