Saturday, November 1, 2008

Two month check up

OK so I know this is a like a week late but I wanted to share the info from Presley's two month check up. She was 80% in height and 50% in weight. She now weighs 10.5 lbs!!! She is growing so fast but is still was smaller than Lia was at her age, she was always in the 95% or above in both!! Presley has been such a joy for me- I love her more than I ever thought possible. I honestly don't know why I didn't have her sooner. She was started to smile and it is so adorable because she only has one little dimple. I love that Lia has a little sister and they can be the best of friends!!

1 comment:

Penny said...

I just love that baby, too! She is the most amazingly sweet and precious thing. I had a wonderful time snugging her this weekend. I was fun to play with Lia, too. She just cracks me up. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!