Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I know..... I know

So I have not posted in a long time. Since Lia's B-Day there has not been a whole lot going on. We have been doing a lot of yard work and flower planting and refinishing our deck (again...don't ask). Those are the pics down below- thanks Taz for doing all the hard work. Lia and I got the flu..... in June. We have been swimming, blowing bubbles, riding bikes, and sidewalk chalking. We helped my parents get their lawn ready for sod. And the best news is that Lia is ALMOST potty trained. Yes ALMOST there- we are down to maybe one accident a day and the poops are not very consistent but she has really got the hang of it. We got her a gumball machine and give her a quarter when she goes and she just loves that. Taz had a great Father's Day- it's amazing to see how much one little girl can love her Daddy!!! It's not hard to love him when he is the best Daddy in the WORLD!!! Well on Friday we are off to Hilton Head, South Carolina for a week at a Marriott resort so look forward to the pics from that.


3 comments:

Photo By Emilie said...

It's true I have missed your posts. Have a great time in Hilton Head!! A week is a long time to be without you. Bring back lots of great pix!!

Amy said...

Hey Katie,

I just ran into Joelle today, and she told me you guys have a blog. Hope you don't mind me checking it out. I can't believe that you are so close to having your baby. Hope you are feeling well!

aubry startin said...

Glad to see you are back to your blog. Aren't dads the best? We definitely have two winners on our hands