Monday, January 14, 2008

One year in our house!!!!

When we bought our house a year ago it needed a lot of work- and we are almost finished!!!! Check out all the improvements we have made!! We have painted our brains out- doing all the walls and ceilings!! Changed the kitchen cupboards to white and stained the mantle and hallway railing!! Hanging shutters on the windows and painting the front door black. Staining the deck and the latest addition is the new carpet. I love doing home improvement projects- I feel so accomplished when it's all done and looks so good!

8 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

Wow!! You did a ton of improvements!!! Love them all!! Your house is fabulous!!! The new carpet looks GREAT!!!

Shanel said...

It looks so great. I am impressed you guys did all that work. That would have taken us a very long time to make over every room!

heidijogoody said...

How fun it and it looks like everything turned out great. Where are you guys living at?

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

You have done so much to your house in only a year that is so neat. It looks fantastic!

Jen & Johnny said...

Kangaroo Zoo is in Pleasant Grove. It is SO MUCH FUN!!! We have been wanting to go with you guys and Jeff and Tyler~ it would be such a blast!!

April said...

Okay, this isn't about the house...did you just find out? Congrats on the little bean, thats so exciting! How far along are you?

April said...

Although, I should say that your house looks beautiful, and I can't wait to start doing some things around here. I guess the girls room and a nursery will be the first things on the list! yeah!

Amy said...

Katie & Taz... I found your blog through finding Emilie's website, through a google search... I know stalker like behavior Ü. I had no idea you guys had a blog! I am so excitied... Michael and I are now living in Texas... Check out my blog when you can Ü - Take Care.. Love you guys! ♥Cousin Amy