Friday, November 16, 2007

Flowers make everything better


So I know that blogs are supposed to be all about the fun and cool things going on but unfortunately there are no fun and cool things going on right now. Yesterday I was carrying Lia and my gigantic diaper bag along with a large board of carpet samplings (the good news is we are getting new carpet :) into Home Depot and..... I sneezed. This sneeze buckled me knees and pulled my back out. The other bad news is that my doctor noticed that my thyroid was enlarged and sent me for an ultrasound. They found three large growths and today I had the joy of having a thyroid biopsy. This meant that I had a large needle stabbed into my neck about 20 times. Taz was so sweet and felt so bad for me that he brought me home these beautiful flowers. Flowers make everything better.

6 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

Taz you are THE MAN!!! And KAtie I am so sorry!! Sounds like you had a terrible horrible no good very bad day!!! I hate those!! Lucky for you you have a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter and they love you.... along with all of us!!!!!

Craig and Janalyn said...

Oh my goodness Katie! That is no fun at all!! So did you get the results of the biopsy? Good job on the flowers Taz.. I hope you get better soon Katie!

Ty and Holly said...

Katie, make sure you keep us updated with the results....scary. Hope it's nothing and it all goes away!

Janae said...

I linked to your blog from Trent and Heathers. I am sad to hear about your health problems. I hope everything turns out alright. Will you be in St.George for Thanksgiving? If so, Jon is up for a Turkey bowl football game with Taz. Love the blog. So cute.

Jill said...

Wish we were closer to bring you some flowers! Hope you get feeling better soon.

Autumn and Doug Smith said...

Katie,
That is scary. Hope that it turns out to be nothing. I like your new family picture it is so cute, and I love your hair cut short.