Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lovin' the Park



So for those of you who have not been to our new house we have a big park right across the street. This morning Lia was fussy so I asked her what she wanted to do. She took my hand and led me right into her room, opened the drawer her shoes are in, and took them out to hand them to me. I put them on her and she took my hand again- this time she took me straight to the door. It was no big surprise when she took me across the street to the park. She loves to play there at least twice a day. I don't what we are going to do when it snows!!!

2 comments:

Ty and Holly said...

Lia is so cute! I love that pout face :) I can't decide who she looks like now....

aubry startin said...

You live in a great location. I love your house! Lia is such a cutie, I love reading your blog.